Welcome to Manchester Ski Racing
Manchester Ski Racing is an Alpine Ski Club based which is based at, and trains at Chill Factore. The club was formed in 2012 for the benefit of the skiers and is predominantly a club that provides a development path way for skiers who wish to progress to the various disciplines of indoor and outdoor ski racing.
The Club is affiliated to Snowsport England and the North West Ski Federation.
Aims and objectives
The aims and objectives of the Club are to:
- represent the coaching needs of its members;
- provide a link between Club members and the management of Chill Factore;
- co-ordinate competitive opportunities;
- promote the Club within the local community and within the skiing community;
- ensure a duty of care to all members of the Club;
- provide all its services in a way that is fair to everyone.
*If you want to know more read our other pages, pop along to our Tuesday evening (7pm) or Sunday morning (7am) training sessions or email us at email@example.com
Want to join? Click HERE for a membership form.